SEATTLE, Wash. - Alaska Airlines says it's adding nonstop daily flights between Seattle and New Orleans, Tampa and Detroit.
The Seattle-based airline says the New Orleans and Tampa flights start in June and the Detroit flights in September.
The airline says the additions strengthen its route network.
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night
- Man killed in weekend officer-involved shooting identified
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting