SEATTLE, Wash. - Alaska Airlines says it's adding nonstop daily flights between Seattle and New Orleans, Tampa and Detroit.
The Seattle-based airline says the New Orleans and Tampa flights start in June and the Detroit flights in September.
The airline says the additions strengthen its route network.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults