ST. ANTHONY, Idaho - A Nebraska man has died in an all-terrain vehicle crash at the St. Anthony Sand Dunes in eastern Idaho.
The Freemont County Sheriff's Office says Phillip J. McDonald of Hastings died Wednesday at the area popular with ATV and motorcycle riders.
Authorities received a report of a crash at about 1:30 p.m.
Emergency responders pronounced McDonald dead at the scene.
Authorities didn't say how the crash happened or if McDonald was wearing a helmet.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home