EVERETT, Wash. - The Navy is holding a memorial service Friday afternoon at Naval Station Everett for two of the victims of the Oso mudslide who were in the service, Cmdr. John Regelbrugge III and NCC Billy Spillers.
Regelbrugge was officer in charge and Navy Counselor Chief Spillers was a petty officer with the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard Intermediate Maintenance Facility, Everett Detachment.
Spillers lost his life along with three of his children at their home when it was hit by the March 22 landslide. Regelbregge died at the home where he lived with his wife, Kris, whose body has not been found.
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th