CALDWELL, Idaho - The chief of Nampa's fire department has been critically injured after his motorcycle crashed into another vehicle on Interstate 84.
KTVB reports that Chief Karl Malott was injured Saturday near Sand Hollow after his motorcycle rear-ended a sedan. Malott, who had not been wearing a helmet at the time, was thrown from the motorcycle.
He was taken to a hospital with critical injuries, but his condition was upgraded to serious on Sunday.
No one in the sedan was injured.
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car
- Spokane has high interest in World Naked Gardening Day