CALDWELL, Idaho - The chief of Nampa's fire department has been critically injured after his motorcycle crashed into another vehicle on Interstate 84.
KTVB reports that Chief Karl Malott was injured Saturday near Sand Hollow after his motorcycle rear-ended a sedan. Malott, who had not been wearing a helmet at the time, was thrown from the motorcycle.
He was taken to a hospital with critical injuries, but his condition was upgraded to serious on Sunday.
No one in the sedan was injured.
- Crash at Washington and Mission
- Idaho tax bill advances despite gay marriage objections
- Bill in Legislature raises I-90 speed limit to 75 in places
- Spokane Police investigate suspicious death
- Spokane Police investigate 2 early morning shootings
- Moses Lake dad accused of slitting son's throat, killing him