BOISE, Idaho - An Ada County grand jury has indicted a 21-year-old Nampa woman on charges of first-degree murder in the death of a man whose body was found under his house.
Prosecutors alleged Jordan Marie Shaver shot 49-year-old Brian Barton Geddes in the head from behind, rolled his body into a blanket and hid it under the house.
Shaver also was indicted on charges of felony robbery, grand theft, failure to report a death and use of a deadly weapon in commission of a crime. Her arraignment is set for Jan. 4.
Prosecutors said Shaver stole Geddes' money, car, home and other personal items, including his cellphone.
Geddes was last seen alive on Oct. 16. His body was found on Nov. 2 and Shaver was arrested the same day.
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blachard shooting identified
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire
- Mexico club shooting: Spokane woman one of the injured
- Preparing for icy winter weather