NAMPA, Idaho - Police in Nampa are asking for help in locating two people involved in a possible kidnapping.
Officers say 28-year-old Michell Maiden Perez has a no contact order against her estranged husband, 36-year-old Jose Bueno Perez. Police say Jose Perez is believed to have taken his wife against her will at 5 a.m. Friday.
They were last seen leaving in a cream colored Chrysler 300 with Idaho license plates 2J62495. Police initially said they may be heading to Jerome, where Jose Perez has family, but later said they may have traveled the Las Vegas area.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line