NEZPERCE, Idaho - An Idaho County Sheriff's deputy who authorities say engaged in lewd and lascivious contact with a 16-year-old girl will be arraigned Jan. 9 in 2nd District Court on a charge of felony sexual battery.
The Lewiston Tribune reports that Daniel L. Funderburg, 31, of Kamiah waived his right to a preliminary hearing. He's being held at the Lewis County Jail on a $250,000 bond.
Prosecutors allege Funderburg became involved with a 16-year-old girl last summer and told investigators that he had sex with the girl at his house.
Funderburg has been placed on administrative leave.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River