Portland, OR - Police say a Multnomah County deputy was struck by a vehicle while he was putting out flares to help a stranded driver on the Fremont Bridge onramp to southbound Interstate 5 in Portland.
Injuries from the Sunday accident are described as non-life-threatening.
Police say the driver cooperated with investigators and did not appear to be under the influence of alcohol.
- 4 Things To Know For Tuesday, April 25
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image