MT. ANGEL, Ore. - A Mt. Angel woman accused of setting her husband on fire is jailed on an attempted murder charge.
KPTV reports an officer on patrol Friday evening saw the woman and man outside their home and initially thought there had been an accident with a barbecue.
The man, 43-year-old Timothy Bork, was flown to Legacy Emanuel Medical Center in Portland with burns to his face and chest covering 15 percent of his body.
Court papers say his wife, 45-year-old Toddi Bork, confronted her husband over spraying poison on weeds that could have sickened her dogs. She told police she dowsed him with gasoline and set the fire to get his attention.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults