GEORGE, Wash. - A Warden woman who was injured in a motorcycle crash near George Friday afternoon has died.
Patricia-Reiber-Murphy died at Central Washington Hospital after she received life-threatening injuries when her 2001 Yamaha motorcycle crashed hear Silica and Vantage roads.
"I'm very sorry to learn this and I extend my deepest sympathies to Mrs. Reiber-Murphy's family and friends," said Grant County Sheriff Tom Jones. "There have been too many motorcycle collisions in Grant County over the past few months, and I ask motorists and riders to please be careful so we don't have any more tragedies."
The Sheriff's Motor Traffic Unit is investigating the crash.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line