SPOKANE, Wash. - Members of the world renowned Moscow Ballet are in Spokane Monday evening for one night only, and they will be dancing with dozens of local performers. Approximately 90 youngsters will take the stage with 30 professional dancers in "The Great Russian Nutcracker."
Spokane is one of 60 cities on the production company's four month U.S. tour. They were in Vancouver Sunday night and will be in Great Falls Tuesday. Audition Director Mariia Skoruk discussed life on the road Monday morning.
"Ballet is not just a job for me. It's a style of my life," explained the Kiev native. "We are traveling a lot, we can see a lot of different places, we can see a lot of different people. I like this life."
The show begins at 7:00 pm at the INB performing arts center. You can find tickets at Nutcracker.com.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position