Kalispell, MT - The owners of a Kalispell company that supplies northwestern Montana rock for architectural projects and landscaping is reporting the weekend theft of more than $100,000 in equipment and supplies.
Glacier Stone Supply president Tony Kavanagh tells the Flathead Beacon the thieves loaded tools, equipment and supplies into a company-owned one-ton utility truck that had a welder, compressor and a crane.
Kavanagh says his insurance has a high deductible, leaving it up to the company to replace the good stolen unless they are recovered.
Kavanagh said the stone company and the Flathead County sheriff's office are notifying pawn shops and keeping an eye online for people trying to sell the stolen items.
Glacier Stone is offering a $2,500 reward for information about the theft.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home