Portland, OR - More high winds are expected Tuesday on the Oregon Coast.
The National Weather Service says speeds of 35 to 45 mph are expected, with gusts up to 70 mph on the beaches and headlands -- slightly less inland.
The forecasters say the winds could knock out power, knock down trees and make travel difficult.
The winds are expected to be highest about mid-day. The Weather Service warning extends to 4 p.m.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives