HELENA, Mont. - Montana's seasonally adjusted unemployment rate increased by one-tenth of a percentage point to 4.3 percent in August.
The national unemployment rate has remained 4.9 percent since June.
Labor Commissioner Pam Bucy said Tuesday that Montana experienced job growth through the beginning of the year, but the growth has since moderated due to weakness in the energy sector.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line