HELENA, Mont. - Montana's seasonally adjusted unemployment rate increased by one-tenth of a percentage point to 4.3 percent in August.
The national unemployment rate has remained 4.9 percent since June.
Labor Commissioner Pam Bucy said Tuesday that Montana experienced job growth through the beginning of the year, but the growth has since moderated due to weakness in the energy sector.
- Fossil fuel transportation initiative has concerned citizens speaking up
- Police search for missing Hayden woman
- Spokane wants your donations to go to charitable organizations, not individuals
- Bob Ferguson disappointed court narrowed travel ban freeze
- Idaho website hacked with pro-Islamic State message
- Stolen purse returned to 92-year-old woman