MONROE, Wash. - A company plans to build a wakeboarding and waterskiing park that won't use tow boats on Lake Tye in Snohomish County near Monroe.
Seven towers will hold cables to pull riders over the water at about 18 miles per hour.
The Daily Herald reports it would be the first water park of its kind in Washington.
The developer, H3o Development of Sammamish, hopes to open by next Memorial Day weekend. A rider would be charged $27 for two hours.
- 175+ "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire