MONROE, Wash. - A company plans to build a wakeboarding and waterskiing park that won't use tow boats on Lake Tye in Snohomish County near Monroe.
Seven towers will hold cables to pull riders over the water at about 18 miles per hour.
The Daily Herald reports it would be the first water park of its kind in Washington.
The developer, H3o Development of Sammamish, hopes to open by next Memorial Day weekend. A rider would be charged $27 for two hours.
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity