TROUTDALE, Ore. - The mother of a 14-year-old boy killed at an Oregon high school says he loved his friends and sports, especially soccer.
Jennifer Hoffman released a statement Wednesday, a day after her son Emilio Hoffman was shot at Reynolds High School.
His mother says Emilio Hoffman had a sister and three brothers, along with a number of foster siblings he had grown up with over the years.
She says he enjoyed science and history, but his true love was sports. She said soccer was his whole life.
She urged his friends to be happy like Emilio.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River