MISSOULA, Mont. - Authorities say a 64-year-old Missoula man died while fishing the Clark Fork River near Milltown.
Missoula County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Paige Pavalone tells the Missoulian that the man and his son were fishing when the man went into the water near the old Milltown Dam at about 4:50 p.m. Friday.
Missoula Rural Fire District Battalion Chief Greg Orr says the son performed CPR and the man was later taken to St. Patrick Hospital.
Pavalone says the cause of death hasn't been confirmed.
The man's name hasn't been released.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time