MISSOULA, Mont. - A Missoula man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted deliberate homicide after another man was shot in the head.
Police say the victim reported the shooting at about 8:15 p.m. Monday and was able to describe his assailant. The 28-year-old man suffered non-life-threatening injuries and was treated at the hospital and released.
Officers arrested 24-year-old Jordan Branch Standingrock later Monday night. He was booked into jail on suspicion of attempted deliberate homicide and discharging a firearm in the city.
Standingrock was being held without bond. His initial appearance in Justice Court was scheduled for Wednesday.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line