MISSOULA, Mont. - A Missoula man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted deliberate homicide after another man was shot in the head.
Police say the victim reported the shooting at about 8:15 p.m. Monday and was able to describe his assailant. The 28-year-old man suffered non-life-threatening injuries and was treated at the hospital and released.
Officers arrested 24-year-old Jordan Branch Standingrock later Monday night. He was booked into jail on suspicion of attempted deliberate homicide and discharging a firearm in the city.
Standingrock was being held without bond. His initial appearance in Justice Court was scheduled for Wednesday.
- Fossil fuel transportation initiative has concerned citizens speaking up
- Police search for missing Hayden woman
- Spokane wants your donations to go to charitable organizations, not individuals
- Bob Ferguson disappointed court narrowed travel ban freeze
- Idaho website hacked with pro-Islamic State message
- Stolen purse returned to 92-year-old woman