TACOMA, Wash. - A missing 16-year-old Tacoma girl has been found OK.
Tacoma police spokesman Mark Fulghum says tips led officers to a Tacoma house about 7:45 a.m. Wednesday where they found Briana Troyer and Terrence D. Powell asleep.
Fulghum says the girl will be returned to her family. Her father is Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer.
Investigators will determine if Powell did anything wrong. He's a Level 1 sex offender who left a Tacoma bowling alley Tuesday with the girl. She's a special education student with a mental capacity of a 9-year-old.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties