TACOMA, Wash. - A missing 16-year-old Tacoma girl has been found OK.
Tacoma police spokesman Mark Fulghum says tips led officers to a Tacoma house about 7:45 a.m. Wednesday where they found Briana Troyer and Terrence D. Powell asleep.
Fulghum says the girl will be returned to her family. Her father is Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer.
Investigators will determine if Powell did anything wrong. He's a Level 1 sex offender who left a Tacoma bowling alley Tuesday with the girl. She's a special education student with a mental capacity of a 9-year-old.
- EWU holding press conference regarding Baldwin
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Death penalty repeal bill introduced in Washington state
- "Liar" chanted at McMorris Rodgers during MLK Day speech.
- Shea accuses KXLY of "fake news," points to story KXLY didn't run
- House fire kills 1 in Peck, Idaho