Portland, OR - The mother of Kyron Horman tried to confront his stepmother with a weekend demonstration outside her home in Roseburg.
Desiree Young and friends wrote "Where's Kyron?" in chalk Saturday outside the home where Terri Horman lives with her mother. The mother called police and complained about trespassing and vandalism.
Young told KGW she was making a statement that her son is a priority and she's not giving up trying to find out what happened to him.
The second-grader was last seen at school in Portland in June 2010. Terri Horman has been investigated but not charged in connection with the disappearance.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line