LOWMAN, Idaho - A hiker that went missing in central Idaho has returned to camp.
Authorities say a 25-year-old man left friends at camp at about 5 p.m. Tuesday to go for a hike near Lowman.
His friends reported him missing at about 11 p.m. when he hadn't returned.
Rescue teams planned to start a search but officials say the man returned to camp Wednesday morning.
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital