CHALLIS, Idaho - A search team in central Idaho has recovered the body of a 55-year-old man who was reported missing by his hiking partner.
Custer County officials say a woman reported the man missing on Saturday evening. She said they became separated while hiking and she could not locate him. He was last seen on the trail to Saddleback Lakes in the Sawtooth Mountains northeast of Stanley.
Searchers found the man's body at 5:30 p.m. Sunday. His name hasn't been released.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time