VANCOUVER, Wash. - Police say a 3-year-old boy who was reported missing early Friday in Vancouver may have wandered off.
Spokeswoman Kim Kapp says the boy was found safe at a nearby residence and reunited with his family. Detectives are investigating what happened.
Kapp says a parent left him with a relative overnight at a duplex. The relative woke up about 3 a.m. Friday to check on the boy and found him missing. The door was unlocked.
Kapp says the boy was later found a residence close to where he was staying. He apparently was not harmed. She says police presume he wandered away on his own.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties