VANCOUVER, Wash. - Police say a 3-year-old boy who was reported missing early Friday in Vancouver may have wandered off.
Spokeswoman Kim Kapp says the boy was found safe at a nearby residence and reunited with his family. Detectives are investigating what happened.
Kapp says a parent left him with a relative overnight at a duplex. The relative woke up about 3 a.m. Friday to check on the boy and found him missing. The door was unlocked.
Kapp says the boy was later found a residence close to where he was staying. He apparently was not harmed. She says police presume he wandered away on his own.
- EWU holding press conference regarding Baldwin
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Death penalty repeal bill introduced in Washington state
- "Liar" chanted at McMorris Rodgers during MLK Day speech.
- Shea accuses KXLY of "fake news," points to story KXLY didn't run
- House fire kills 1 in Peck, Idaho