BATTLE GROUND, Wash. - An 11-year-old Battle Ground girl has been found safe after she was discovered missing from her bedroom Thursday morning, prompting a search of the area.
The Columbian reports Kristina Alexandria Deryavko was discovered in a nearby shed reading a book.
Because Deryavko had no history of being a runaway, detectives with the sheriff's office said there were possibly suspicious circumstances surrounding her disappearance.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties