BERLIN - A U.S. military hospital in Germany where Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl is receiving treatment says it currently has no plans for a press briefing or any interviews.
Bergdahl arrived on Sunday at the Landstuhl Regional Medical Center following his release from nearly five years as a captive of the Taliban in Afghanistan.
It remains unclear when he will continue to the United States but the facility in a statement Friday reiterated information released by the Pentagon that Bergdahl's health is improving daily.
Bergdahl has made no public appearance since his handover to the U.S. military on Saturday.
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car