POCATELLO, Idaho - Two eastern Idaho men police say threatened several residents who stayed up late to watch the recent lunar eclipse face charges.
The Idaho State Journal reports (http://bit.ly/1gGssjy) that 23-year-old Brian Andrew Beach and 23-year-old Mark Stephen Jackson are charged with one count each of resisting and obstructing.
Police in Pocatello say they were called to a home at about 1 a.m. Tuesday where residents told officers the two men harassed them and said they'd return with guns.
Police say Beach and Jackson then appeared again but failed to follow police instructions and ran away in opposite directions.
Both men were taken into custody and incarcerated at the Bannock County Jail.
Neither was listed on the jail's roster on Wednesday.
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting
- WSP responded to 100+ vehicle crashes in Spokane area Wednesday morning
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night