IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - A Melba man is dead after rolling over an all-terrain vehicle at the St. Anthony Sand Dunes.
The Post Register reports that Fremont County sheriff's officers identified the victim of the Saturday afternoon accident as 76-year-old Ronald E. Cassidy. His passenger, David Bradshaw, also of Melba, was hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries.
- Potholes keeping Spokane crews busy
- Federal judge says he is inclined to let lawsuit proceed
- Senator to reporter: "None of your business" when education plan will be ready
- Stripper pleads guilty to running multi-state drug ring
- Study: Idaho natural gas and oil taxes below many states
- I-90 semi crash closes westbound lanes