Boise, ID - Idaho State Police say two gigantic loads of oil production equipment headed for Montana didn't move Thursday morning.
One of the shipments is parked on U.S. Highway 20 east of Arco.
The other is parked on State Highway 93 at Lost Trail Pass about 10 miles from the Montana border.
The shipments being moved by Omega Morgan are bound for the Kearl oil sands of Alberta in Canada.
Weather has been a problem for moving the loads, and Montana officials have yet to issue a permit for the load 10 miles from the border.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'