Boise, ID - Idaho State Police say two gigantic loads of oil production equipment headed for Montana didn't move Thursday morning.
One of the shipments is parked on U.S. Highway 20 east of Arco.
The other is parked on State Highway 93 at Lost Trail Pass about 10 miles from the Montana border.
The shipments being moved by Omega Morgan are bound for the Kearl oil sands of Alberta in Canada.
Weather has been a problem for moving the loads, and Montana officials have yet to issue a permit for the load 10 miles from the border.
- Preparing for potential flooding
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods