MEDFORD, Ore. - A medical marijuana dispensary in Medford was forced to close after the city council revoked its business license.
The Mail Tribune newspaper reports that the owners of MaryJane's Basement will ask a Jackson County judge on Wednesday for a stay of the revocation.
Co-owner Richard Nuckols told the newspaper it will be tough for his 1,634 patients to find safe access to marijuana during the closure.
The city took the action last Thursday. The same day it also placed a moratorium on medical marijuana dispensaries within city limits.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line