IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Authorities in eastern Idaho are searching for a man after his fiancee was found dead and buried in the basement of their Idaho Falls home.
Bonneville County Sheriff Paul Wilde said a nationwide warrant was issued for the arrest of Jeremy White on a charge of second-degree murder. The 39-year-old is considered armed and dangerous. Authorities believe he left the Idaho Falls area and is traveling with another woman, who may be in danger.
The Post-Register says family members reported 48-year-old Christin Caldwell missing on Thursday. Deputies discovered her body Friday morning during a search of the home she shared with White.
The cause of her death has not been determined.
Wilde says law enforcement have not had previous contact with White and there doesn't appear to be any evidence of past domestic abuse. They're trying to determine a motive.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time