PORTLAND, Ore. - An Oregon man who says he was sexually assaulted by notorious pedophile Frank Milligan in the late 1990s has filed a $5.5 million lawsuit against the Oregon Youth Authority.
The suit filed Thursday in Marion County alleges Milligan was working as a group life coordinator at the MacLaren Youth Correctional Facility when he sexually abused the plaintiff, now 30 years old.
Milligan has been in prison since 2000. He pleaded guilty to attempted murder and sexual abuse after he raped a boy in Polk County and slashed the child's throat. At the time the attack, Milligan was out on bail after being charged with the sexual assault of an 11-year-old boy in Seaside.
The Oregon Youth Authority did not immediately comment on the suit.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position