SEATTLE - Police say a man was shot and critically wounded Thursday in an apartment building in Seattle's Belltown neighborhood.
A witness told police he heard two men arguing in the hall about 10 a.m. just before the shooting.
Police arrested a 30-year-old suspect for investigation of assault.
Fire Department medics said the victim had a gunshot wound to his abdomen and was unconscious when they took him to Harborview Medical Center.
The shooting took place at the Glen Hotel, a Low Income Housing Institute building for the homeless.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting