SEATTLE - Police say a man was shot and critically wounded Thursday in an apartment building in Seattle's Belltown neighborhood.
A witness told police he heard two men arguing in the hall about 10 a.m. just before the shooting.
Police arrested a 30-year-old suspect for investigation of assault.
Fire Department medics said the victim had a gunshot wound to his abdomen and was unconscious when they took him to Harborview Medical Center.
The shooting took place at the Glen Hotel, a Low Income Housing Institute building for the homeless.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday