KENT, Wash. - Police say officers in a Seattle suburb shot and critically wounded a man at a home.
KOMO-TV reports three Kent police officers were involved in the shooting Wednesday afternoon.
It wasn't immediately clear why officers were at the home or what led up to the shooting.
The man, who wasn't identified, was flown to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle and was listed in critical condition.
Kent is about 20 miles south of Seattle.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position