CENTRALIA, Wash. - A Las Vegas man accused of having sexual contact with a 13-year-old girl at a party in Lewis County has been sentenced to more than three years in prison.
The Chronicle reports 22-year-old Tyler McKee was sentenced Wednesday after pleading guilty to child molestation charges.
Court documents say the victim reported being sexually assaulted at a house party in Centralia in 2012. The girl says she was drunk and had sexual contact with as many as three male suspects.
It wasn't until three years later that McKee was identified as a suspect. Court records show his DNA sample matched DNA taken from the victim after the assault.
McKee's attorney argued that his client, who was 19 at the time, had thought everyone at the party was over 18.
- Security upped following Manito Park shooting
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017