BOISE, Idaho - A man who pleaded guilty to procurement of prostitution and accepting the earnings of a prostitute has been sentenced to five years in prison.
Forty-four-year-old Derrick Wallace Hicklen received the sentenced Thursday in 4th District Court and must serve at least two years before being eligible for parole.
Ada County prosecutors initially also charged Hicklen with felony counts of human trafficking and rape.
But prosecutors say they couldn't find many of the women who worked for Hicklen to testify against him.
He and a co-defendant, 28-year-old Gypsie Lee Akers, were arrested last fall.
Akers also pleaded guilty to procurement of prostitution and accepting the earnings of a prostitute.
She was sentenced last month to four to 15 years in prison.
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th