SEATTLE - The Coast Guard rescued a man from a sinking pleasure boat Monday just outside the Elliott Bay Marina in Seattle.
The Washington state ferry Wenatchee and Seattle Fire Department assisted.
Fire Department spokesman Kyle Moore tells KOMO the man was able to walk away.
His 35-foot boat struck rocks and sank on the breakwater just off Pier 91.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home