Missoula, MT - A U.S. Forest Service firefighting crew investigating a wrecked car near a Forest Service road in western Montana found a man who had been trapped in the crashed vehicle for three days.
The crew gave medical aid to the man Friday morning until a Frenchtown rural fire crew arrived and removed him from the car.
The man was taken to the hospital in Missoula. His condition was not known.
The Montana Highway Patrol also is investigating the crash.
No other information was immediately available.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line