WALLA WALLA, Wash. - A 24-year-old man has pleaded guilty to five felony charges in connection with three cases in Walla Walla last year.
The Walla Walla Union-Bulletin reports that Shawn Crump had faced three trials next month before pleading guilty Tuesday to kidnapping, assault, methamphetamine possession and other charges.
Authorities say Crump held up a woman at knifepoint in February before tying her up and sexually assaulting her. He's also charged for a Jan. 8 incident, in which police say he attacked and robbed a man in an alley. Authorities say Crump also beat a man with a baseball bat four days later, leaving the victim with several injuries.
He faces up to 10 years in prison.
- Security upped following Manito Park shooting
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017