CHEHALIS, Wash. - Lewis County authorities say an 18-year-old Winlock man was killed Wednesday in a logging accident.
The Chronicle reports Cole Bostwick was setting chokers when a carriage was lowered, crushing him.
The sheriff's office says he was working for ENB Logging and Trucking with his father, Tim Bostwick, who was at the scene at the time of the accident.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home