CHEHALIS, Wash. - Lewis County authorities say an 18-year-old Winlock man was killed Wednesday in a logging accident.
The Chronicle reports Cole Bostwick was setting chokers when a carriage was lowered, crushing him.
The sheriff's office says he was working for ENB Logging and Trucking with his father, Tim Bostwick, who was at the scene at the time of the accident.
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March