RENTON, Wash. - The King County Sheriff's Office says a Renton-area home where a man was shot and killed Monday night is owned by the proprietors of a medical marijuana business.
Ryan Prince was found dead at the home on Lake Desire Drive. Detectives say the 27-year-old might have interrupted a burglary, and they're asking the public for tips, with a reward of up to $1,000.
The home is owned by the owners and operators of The Solution, a medical marijuana business.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position