RENTON, Wash. - The King County Sheriff's Office says a Renton-area home where a man was shot and killed Monday night is owned by the proprietors of a medical marijuana business.
Ryan Prince was found dead at the home on Lake Desire Drive. Detectives say the 27-year-old might have interrupted a burglary, and they're asking the public for tips, with a reward of up to $1,000.
The home is owned by the owners and operators of The Solution, a medical marijuana business.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting