PORTLAND, Ore. - Authorities have identified a man they say was apparently high on illegal mushrooms when he jumped to his death from the 11th story of a Portland apartment building.
Witnesses told police the man jumped without warning about 2:30 a.m. Tuesday. He told friends at party earlier that he had consumed the mushrooms. Illegal mushrooms often cause hallucinations.
The Oregon State Medical Examiner identified the man Wednesday as 21-year-old Nicholas Ian Sylvester.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line