EVERETT, Wash. - Police say a 32-year-old man injured in a fight in Everett has died.
The Seattle Times reports the man died Friday at an Everett hospital of injuries sustained in the fight last week.
He had been in the hospital's intensive care unit since the Thursday incident.
Police say the man, who has not been identified, was arguing with a woman outside an Everett business, when another man intervened.
A verbal altercation between them became physical and both men were hurt. The second man, who also has not been identified, was treated and released from a local hospital. It's unclear whether he'll face charges.
The Snohomish County Medical Examiner's Officer will determine the cause and manner of the man's death.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday