Portland, OR - Witnesses say a man who was hit by two vehicles on a Portland street Sunday night was wearing dark clothing and walking outside a crosswalk.
KPTV reports he was thrown over the first car and then hit by the second in southeast Portland near 82nd Avenue and Raymond Street.
He was taken to Oregon Health & Science University Hospital in critical condition.
Both drivers remained at the scene and cooperated with investigators.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position