SEATTLE - Authorities say a man is presumed dead after he fell from a sailboat in Lake Washington.
Police say the boat was about 200 yards off of Seattle's Magnuson Park when he went overboard Saturday.
Marine units from the Seattle Police and Fire Departments were joined in the search by the Coast Guard and King County Sheriff's office. Even after hours of searching divers hadn't found the victim, whose identity was not immediately released.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting