SEATTLE - Authorities say a man is presumed dead after he fell from a sailboat in Lake Washington.
Police say the boat was about 200 yards off of Seattle's Magnuson Park when he went overboard Saturday.
Marine units from the Seattle Police and Fire Departments were joined in the search by the Coast Guard and King County Sheriff's office. Even after hours of searching divers hadn't found the victim, whose identity was not immediately released.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday