PUYALLUP, Wash. - A man has been found dead in a parking lot at the Washington State Fair.
Puyallup police say citizens called 911 just before 5:30 p.m. Sunday to say there was a body in the blue parking lot.
The News Tribune reports the death of the 27-year-old from Puyallup is being investigated as suspicious. A knife was found under the man's body.
Police Chief Bryan Jeter says police interacted with the man several times on Sunday after reports that he had been intoxicated and disorderly at local businesses.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults