HELENA, Mont. - A 65-year-old man from Trout Creek has died after his sport utility vehicle drifted into the path of a semitrailer on Montana 200 near Thompson Falls.
The Montana Highway Patrol says the victim was eastbound at about 1:45 p.m. Monday when his SUV collided with the semi. The SUV spun off the road and rolled onto its side. The victim died at the scene. His name was being withheld while family members were being notified.
The driver of the semi, a 54-year-old man from Hot Springs, suffered minor injuries.
- Bonner Ferry man admits to possession of child porn
- Ferguson files lawsuit over sexual harassment of farmworkers
- Man ejected from truck found dead at scene
- Escaped inmate located and taken into custody
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services