GREAT FALLS, Mont. - Cascade County officials say a Montana man was killed in a boating accident on the Missouri River between Helena and Great Falls.
Sheriff's Lt. Bob Rosipal says the accident happened Monday morning near a bridge in the Dearborn area.
The man's name and hometown were being withheld until family members could be notified. The cause of death was not immediately released.
- Security upped following Manito Park shooting
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017