GREAT FALLS, Mont. - Cascade County officials say a Montana man was killed in a boating accident on the Missouri River between Helena and Great Falls.
Sheriff's Lt. Bob Rosipal says the accident happened Monday morning near a bridge in the Dearborn area.
The man's name and hometown were being withheld until family members could be notified. The cause of death was not immediately released.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday