BOISE, Idaho - A man has died five days after he was pulled from a canal in Boise.
Authorities say the man died Saturday.
Boise police have not released the name of the man. Authorities believe he may have been a transient.
The man was pulled from the New York Canal on June 23 and revived by rescuers before being taken to a local hospital.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River