MERIDIAN, Idaho - A 40-year-old man died following a bar fight in southwest Idaho, and police are seeking witnesses.
Police in Meridian say five to seven people took part in a brawl at the 127 Club in Meridian between 1 a.m. and 2 a.m. on Saturday.
Meridian Deputy Chief Tracy Basterrechea says that after the fight, Dale A. West drove to the home of friends in Boise.
The friends say he complained of a headache and lay down on the sofa. Later in the morning they realized he had died.
Police say the cause of death appears to be blunt force trauma to the head sustained during the fight.
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up