BOISE, Idaho - A man police say is connected to a double homicide in Boise has denied involvement.
Thirty-four-year-old Samari Winn on Thursday in 4th District Court pleaded not guilty to two counts of aiding and abetting murder and one count of aiding and abetting attempted murder.
Police say the attack occurred on May 8 and that 28-year-old Elliott Bailey and 27-year-old Travontae Calloway died at Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center of multiple gunshot wounds.
A woman was injured but survived the shooting.
Prosecutors say Winn led another person to the victims and that person did the shooting. Police are still searching for that person, who hasn't been publicly identified.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting